Monday 20 July 2015

Matthew Tybor (The Bunny The Bear) Interview

With The Bunny The Bear's latest album 'A Liar Wrote This' due to come out on the 24th I managed to ask Matt Tybor a few questions regarding the project and what to expect in the future.

Q. How do you feel the project has changed since the arrival of Hayley Roback?
Matt. As far as change, I think the project and the sound has matured, I don't know if that means I've been "thinking out of the box" or what. I do think the more recent albums have been more consultant from track to track.

Q. Is this mature sound a sign of what to expect in the future or will you be more unpredictable when it comes to genre and sound?
Matt. When it comes to the future I have no idea what [The Bunny The Bear] will become, I suppose it depends on what I want it to be at that time and where I am mentally, emotionally and musically.

Q. Do you plan on revisiting anymore tracks like Its Not Always Cold In Buffalo?
Matt. I wouldn't be closed to the idea, so it will most likely happen.

Q. Finally do you see yourself working with Hayley in the future or would you like to experiment with different vocalists?
Matt. I'll definitely be keeping Hayley around. 

'A Liar Wrote This' By The Bunny The Bear is out 24th July 2015, with a review available from 25th July. 

No comments:

Post a Comment